Electrical Design Engineer
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000 – Depending On Experience
Are you an Electrical Design Engineer who wants a new opportunity in a company who can provide stability and longevity?!
OR Are you an experienced panel wireman who has knowledge in electrical design & Inverters and who wants to further your career into electrical design?!
Orion is partnered with a well-established business located in Worcester which is recruiting for an experienced Electrical Design Engineer
Electrical Design Engineer Duties & Experience:
- Design of electrical schematics
- Designing from customer specifications
- Use pre existing designs to create bespoke customer designs for machinery.
Electrical Design Engineer required Experience:
- Experience in an Manufacturing/Production environment
- Be able to read and design electrical schematics for customers
- Practical experience – Happy to take on panel wireman who have knowledge of design and inverters and who want to get off the tools and into design.
- Experience in PLC programming isn’t required but is a bonus if so.
- Electrical qualifications (NVQ Level 3, HND/HNC etc..)
- Proficiency in Electrical CAD Design Software – AutoCAD or EPLAN
- – Solid understanding of electrical engineering within capital equipment.
– Exceptional analytical skills with acute attention to detail.
– Apply sound engineering skills to enhance and advance the current machinery range.
Electrical Design Engineer Package:
- Competitive Salary up to £35,000
- Flexible hours to promote work life balance
- Varied site based work
- Onsite parking
- Pension contribution
- Supportive/casual working environment
- Stability and longevity within the role
Electrical Design Engineer Shifts:
Monday – Thursday: 7:30 – 16:30
Friday: 7:30 – 13:30 – Long weekends!
If you like the look of this Electrical Design Engineer role, then click and apply or if you would like further information, please contact Katie Maisey at Orion Electrotech Aylesbury. Katie.firstname.lastname@example.org
“Thank you for your application. Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately, we are not able to respond to every application personally, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful. To see our other available vacancies please visit our website.”