As a manufacturing business, they have consistently seen significant increases in their revenue and profits and they are happy to say that this is due to the dedication and hard work of all of their team members, who proactively contribute to the end result.
If you have experience in developing models with python to test control strategies for power flow in the energy or engineering sector, the role of AI Data Modelling Developer could be an opportunity to grow your career with in this very well-established yet rapidly growing firm.
The role of AI Data Modelling Developer will be responsible for the following areas:
- Using Python to simulate and model performance of electric power systems
- Conduct statistical modelling to identify energy trends, support energy planning and forecast utility consumption and budgets
- Primary and secondary data collection, as well as compiling and maintaining databases
- Clearly document data, methodology and results fir reports and presentations
- Presenting results effectively and create support documentation for software and tools
By joining this business as their new AI Data Modelling Developer you will be rewarded with:
- Company pension
- Salary is negotiable dependant on skills and experience
- 25 days holiday plus 8 days for Bank Holiday
- Private Healthcare
We will be excited to hear from you if you can demonstrate the following skills for this AI Data Modelling Developer role:
- Good understanding of EOS (Energy Optimisation Systems) Principles
- Proven experience using Python for massive data processing and advanced software development
- Knowledge of AI algorithm categories
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Understanding of structure/shell script
- Ability to effectively collaborate and communicate with team and clients
If this role of AI Data Modelling Developer is of interest simply click apply or if you have any further questions, please contact David Thompson at Orion Electrotech Reading.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to respond to every application personally, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful. To see our other available vacancies please visit our website.