The company was established in 2007 as has grown over the years to become a full design solution and bespoke equipment manufacturer. Their customers are based both in the UK and overseas and they provide services for the Material processing, Automotive, Pharmaceutical, Logistics and Aerospace and Defence industries.
As the Assembly Technician, you will be involved in the mechanical assembly, installation, and commissioning of a broad range of equipment for multiple industrial sectors.
What we would like from the Assembly Technician:
- Mechanical/Electromechanical Apprenticeship or relevant experience
- 3+ years of experience of special purpose machinery assembly
- Knowledge of Pneumatic Systems
- Site installation experience
- Valid Full UK driving license
What we offer the Assembly Technician:
- Base salary between £30k to £40k doe
- 40 hours a week (07.30 to 16.00)
- 22 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Overtime and allowance for site work (Primarily UK but could be global)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Personal development and Training (PLC Control Systems and Robotics)
If this opportunity as an Assembly Technician is of interest to you, don’t hesitate and get in touch asap!
Click here to apply or contact Luke Tanner at Orion Recruitment