Assistant HR Business Partner (Hybrid) needed in Swindon, £27ph PAYE – Reference: RQ1190623
Hybrid working available – must be in the office every Wednesday and be available to attend the office on an ad-hoc basis.
Assistant HRBP to work on employee relations case management
Managing restructures, complex casework and Tupe
- In consultation with the HRBP, provide managers and staff with appropriate advice and guidance on policies, terms and conditions of employment and other HR related issues in accordance with employment legislation.
- Support, coach, challenge and empower Directorate line managers in managing people issues (e.g. Disciplinary, Grievance etc.)
- Dealing with local trade union (TU) representatives in relation to individual cases or local collective issues; Build and maintain relationships with line managers, employees and TU representatives across the Directorate(s) to ensure positive interactions and speedy resolution of any issues that arise
- Responsible for screening all vacancies, identifying potential redeployment opportunities for employees on the redeployment register and assist in matching them to suitable alternative jobs.
- Undertake effective Job Evaluations, drawing on benchmarking data and ensuring a fair, consistent and objective assessment
- Ensures senior Directorate stakeholders receive insight from their people data (e.g. sickness reporting, grievance numbers etc.) To update the casework database (paper-based and electronic) in an accurate and timely fashion and provide essential HR data for monitoring purposes as required.
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.