A Dental Practice known for its exceptional clinical reputation has let us know about a new Associate Dentist/ Locum Dentist role that has become available close to Wolverhampton
This practice is looking for a candidate that prides themselves in providing high-quality Dentist and patient care; making sure that every patient is walking away with a smile!
About the Associate Dentist role:
- Part-Time or Full-Time role available – Can be flexible on days
- 3,000-5,000 UDAs subject to days worked – happy to discuss further to accommodate around an inbound clinician
- £13-14 per UDA (£15 per UDA depending on the amount of UDA’s undertaken)
- 50-60% Sliding scale on all private treatments
- Lots of demand in clinic for private work already but happy to further zone diaries for private only sessions and special interest treatments
- Can zone diaries for Private and Special interest sessions
- Dedicated X-ray room for Radiography – with dedicated Radiographers on-site to support clinicians
- Inherited lists – busy and stable patient list from day one!
- Flexible start date – willing to wait for right candidate
About the Locum Dentist role:
- Part-Time role – 2 to 3 days per Week
- £500 day-rate for 30 UDAs
- Immediate start available until end of March 2024
- Independent – Full Clinical freedom – Principle and Owner works within clinic, he is very knowledgeable, passionate and supportive
- Associates who work in practice give this clinic very high praise for efficiency, diaries and development
- Medium-sized Practice – BDA Good Standard Approved, brilliant local reputation!
- Well-equipped with Intra Oral Cameras, Digital X-rays and OPG – Computerised using R4 System
- The team in clinic prides themselves on their “slick operations” ensuring day-to-day ease and patient quality of care
- High volume of Marketing activity undertaken by the Principle – wants to grow your earnings within your specialism fields of Dental
- Large requests for Invisalign, Composites and Implants at Practice – big earnings within these areas of Dentistry
- Longstanding team – 20-30 years average for a majority of the staff within the clinic, they are treated very well here!– big team dynamic and support
- CPD opportunities, cross-team training and development is actively encouraged and utilised in practice
- On-site Parking available
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9800 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
If you are interested in any other roles across the UK, please feel to visit us on medmatch.co.uk/jobs