A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Block Manager to join an extremely well respected block management company within their office in Liverpool.
Block Manager – Benefits
- Very flexible basic salary depending on experience (Upto £34k plus £5k car allowance)
- Monday to Friday role
- Employee benefits
- Lovely working environment and team
- Autonomy within the role
Block Manager – Duties
- Assisting with effective management of the residential block management portfolio.
- Assisting with managed property repairs and maintenance enquiries – ensuring satisfactory completion of works and liaising with contractors, utility companies, landlord clients and tenants.
- Assisting with periodic property inspections and reporting thereon.
- Assisting with the evaluation and amendments of budgets and accounts.
- To maintain/update the Property Management software and to produce reports.
- To diarise cyclical maintenance and management of their deadlines.
- To respond to any enquiries that may arise concerning outstanding work orders, LPE1, the lease, leaseholders and/or their tenants.
- To manage keys and raise work orders to instruct contractors for minor works, taking the budget into consideration and liaising over costs with PM’s.
- To contribute to Focus Meetings.
Block Manager – Experience Needed
- Previous Block Management experience is essential
- You will be a strong communicator with excellent inter-personal skills
- You will have solid IT skills and be technology savvy
- You will ideally be IRPM qualified
- Excellent organisation skills and punctuality are paramount
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Block Manager eager to take the next step in their career, joining a fantastic company.
Magnus James is a specialist recruiter for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.