Power BI Developer
Pearson Carter are recruiting for a Power BI Developer for one of the fastest growing companies in the UK, within the design sector, offering up to £50,000 + benefits.
Working on a hybrid basis from the Newcastle based office, this is a great opportunity to join small but growing BI team, with a great culture and work/life balance.
They offer genuine training and progression, with set time each week away from your project work. You will not be worked into the ground 100% of the time like other companies within this sector.
- 3+ years’ experience with Power BI Development
- Proficient in developing interactive reports and dashboards using Power BI
- Solid experience with SQL
- Experience in Python for Data Analysis and scripting
- Expertise in Data Analysis Expressions (DAX)
- Develop, maintain and improve existing Power BI Reports and Dashboards
- Handle reporting access permissions and administer Power BI Services
- Take ownership of Google Analytics
- Work closely with Stakeholders to gather and define reporting requirements
- Utilize Python and BigQuery skills in data analysis and reporting tasks
Up to £50,000
Hybrid 3x per week in Newcastle
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on email@example.com or 0191 406 6111.
Keywords: Power BI, DAX, Python, Power Platform, Hybrid, Newcastle, Cramlington, BigQuery, SQL, Data Analysis, Design, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, Newcastle, Northumberland.