Pearson Carter are currently working with a national player in the Manufacturing industry. Due to huge growth on the IT side of the business, they are seeking an experienced Power BI Developer to join them on a permanent basis.
The company is family owned as has a great working and collaborative culture.
- Manage day to day Power BI reporting systems and processes.
- Develop, optimise, and maintain Power BI Reports, Apps and Dashboards in line with business requirements, supporting continuous improvement.
- Responsible for the management of ETL processes, including but not limited to, D365 F&O data exports, SQL data transformation and Power BI data model refreshes.
- Monitor all BI data processes to identify and resolve issues as they arise.
- Responsible for communicating any updates or issues to the relevant stakeholders.
- Provide project support and planning, including test plans and UAT criteria.
- Evaluate and make recommendations on best practices or technologies that would enhance the business BI capabilities.
- Provide ad-hoc reporting and analysis, ensuring that all development is in line with wider strategic objectives.
- Assign and manage report access and permissions.
- Proficient in Power BI Development, including the development of Reports, Dashboards and Apps.
- Ability to develop complex measures in DAX
- Proficient in O365 suite of applications (Word, Excel etc)
- Experience with SQL 2016
- Experience with Crystal Reporting
This role is 2/3x p/w in Thame, Oxfordshire office
The client is offering up to £60,000 + benefits.
How to Apply:
Please reply asap along with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also reach out to me on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Technology Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe – www.pearsoncarter.com