Step Teachers are seeking a dynamic and passionate Part-Time Class Teacher to join the existing, dedicated early years team.
You are required to be at the school 2 days a week, Thursday & Friday. It is due to commence after the February half term, however, the school would like to run trial periods in early 2024, for the successful candidate this is an ongoing position. As a Part-Time Class Teacher, you will be sharing your class with another Teacher, communication and teamwork are crucial.
Your role as a Part-Time Class Teacher:
- Good teamwork skills and communication to work effectively with the Class Teacher you are working alongside
- Strong knowledge of the EYFS/KS1 Curriculum
- Upkeep a tidy, organised classroom with accessible resources where needed
- Work effectively with other members of staff, both within the classroom and throughout the school
- Ability to monitor, assess and report on the progress of your students
- Able to plan and deliver engaging lessons that can be adapted to the needs of the class
- Willingness to comply with the schools’ policies and implement them effectively
To apply for this Part-time Class Teaching role you will:
- Hold QTS or an equivalent qualification
- The ability to communicate and adapt in every aspect of your role
- Have recent mainstream school-based experience teaching in a Primary School
- Have a good level of classroom and behaviour management
- Experience working with SEND is desirable
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing; exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that will support and nurture your career at Step Teachers.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and are proud to be REC audited. This ensures we are carrying out comprehensive checks in line with the REC Code of Professional Practice and are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Upon registration, candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK.
Weekly pay is processed through PAYE. High street, travel, gym membership and many other exclusive discounts, along with physical and emotional wellbeing services as standard with our pay portal.
Recommend a friend and both you and the person you recommend receive £100 each in Amazon vouchers and a chance to win a holiday worth up to £1000 – If you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today!