Are you a recent graduate looking to kickstart your career in education? Or do you have experience working as a Cover supervisor Do you have a passion for working with young people and want to make a positive impact in secondary schools? We’re seeking dynamic individuals like you to join us as Cover Supervisors in the vibrant Westminster area.
About the Role:
As a Cover Supervisor, you’ll play a crucial role in supporting the education of students within our secondary schools. Your responsibilities as a Cover Supervisor will include:
- Providing cover for absent teachers, ensuring a productive learning environment is maintained.
- Motivating and engaging students in their learning activities.
- Managing behavior effectively to uphold a positive and respectful atmosphere
- Adapting to various subject areas and lesson plans as needed.
- A recent graduate with a passion for education.
- Must hold a Degree Qualification
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage classroom dynamics effectively.
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in different subject areas.
If you’re ready to embark on an exciting journey as a Cover Supervisor and contribute to the success of secondary school students in Westminster, we want to hear from you!
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying Cover Supervisors across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing, exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that takes pride in helping and nurturing our teachers, and a dedicated local consultant will always be on hand to support you through your journey with us.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and is proud to be REC audited. This ensures we are carrying out comprehensive checks in line with the REC Code of Professional Practice and are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Upon registration, candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer, and verification of eligibility to work in the UK.
Weekly pay is processed through PAYE. We offer high street, travel, gym membership and many other exclusive discounts, along with physical and emotional well-being services as standard with our pay portal.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £200 of Amazon vouchers – If you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today