Microsoft Dynamics Project Manager – Microsoft Gold Partner – £70,000
Pearson Carter are currently working with a Lead Microsoft Gold Partner, specifically within the Charity/Not-for-Profit domain, who are looking to add a Microsoft Dynamics Project Manager to their growing team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join this company, who are constantly growing, with a stacked project pipeline!
- Responsible for the delivery of high-quality CRM, ERP, Data and Modern Workplace Projects.
- Determining needs of each projects and required business resources to implement CRM or ERP systems, planning and executing the implementations.
- Manage timelines, budget and scope
- Manage and monitor the project progress
- Project Management methodologies experience, such as Agile and Waterfall
- Experience managing a Dynamics 365 CE CRM Project
- Strong leadership, organisational and communication skills, working with key stakeholders
This is a permanent role, offering a salary up to £70,000 (Depending on Experience) + excellent benefits
This is a hybrid role, required to go in to the Central London office 2/3 times per week.
How to apply:
Please apply ASAP with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me at email@example.com