Advanced Warehouse Solutions Experience is Essential
- Lead the implementation and configuration of the D365 Finance and Operations SCM module within the D365 platform, ensuring alignment with business requirements and best practices.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to gather and analyse requirements, translating them into functional specifications and system design.
- Conduct workshops and training sessions with business users to ensure a thorough understanding of the SCM module and its functionalities.
- Configure and customize the D365 platform to meet the specific needs of supply chain processes, including procurement, inventory, costs, warehouse management, transport management, master planning, demand and supply forecasting and intercompany trade.
- Collaborate with IT teams and external partners to implement the SCM processes with other systems, such as e-commerce platforms, data and reporting platforms etc.
- Work with the Test manager to ensure that system testing, including unit testing, integration testing, and user acceptance testing, to ensure the quality and reliability of the implemented solution.
- Provide ongoing support and maintenance for the logistics team, addressing any issues or enhancements that arise post-implementation.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and advancements in fashion retail, wholesale, and partner management processes, and apply this knowledge to drive innovation and improvement in the D365 implementation.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including IT, finance, sales, and merchandising, to ensure seamless integration and alignment of wholesale and partner management processes with other business functions.
- Provide training and support to end-users, ensuring a smooth transition and adoption of the SCM module.
- Bachelor’s Degree: Business or technology related BA/BS
- Minimum of 4 years experience with full life-cycle implementation of Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations (SCM) experience
- Broad understanding of SCM functionality and limitations.
- Experience participating in requirements gathering process for IT systems
- Clear and concise oral and written communication
- Ability to lead people, teams and projects,
- Understanding of aspects of business management and strategic evaluation
- 5+ years Fashion Retail experience
- Master’s Degree in business or technology
- Dynamics 365 experience
- Prior consulting experience
- Working knowledge of Agile delivery
- Driven and accountable for producing results
- Partner and Wholesale experience in fashion retail
- Able to travel to Cornwall based head office location
- Current Certifications are preferred
- MB-300: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Unified Operations Core
- MB-330: Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Supply Chain Management
- Results oriented / self-directed ability to drive change
- Strong client interface and presentation skills
- Strong business acumen
- Track record of initiative and outstanding performance
- Excellent interpersonal skills-‘Customer Focus’
- Manages customer expectations effectively
- Ability to quickly build relationships