Digital Web Analyst needed in East London Paying £49,083 per annum ref 1180863
Full time hours on a temporary basis
This role will involve:
- Set up the relevant tools to enable the client to comprehensively monitor activity across its digital estate
- Review, develop and be the organisational lead for the web analytics framework for monitoring and reporting data across the digital estate
- Be the subject matter expert on web analytics, working with services to use web analytics to make improvements to online platforms and user journeys
- Build strategic relationships with stakeholders and effectively influence to deliver improved services and outcomes for residents
- Manage project teams, delegated budgets and external suppliers, utilising them innovatively and creatively to benefit residents, ensuring expenditure is contained within budget and risk and need are balanced, to deliver the best outcomes for service users
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared