Step Teachers are working with a school based in Enfield, looking for an experienced Early Years Teacher. This is an ongoing role starting after the February half term.
The school is graded continually ‘Good’ by Ofsted. They are looking for a passionate and well-rounded teacher to uphold this standard, along with supporting the existing team of dedicated Class Teachers and management on their journey to becoming an outstanding school.
As an Early Years Teacher, your responsibilities will include
- Collaborating with fellow educators and school staff to ensure a seamless learning experience
- Adapting quickly to different school settings and classroom dynamics
- Delivering engaging lessons using the Early Years framework
- Providing a positive and inclusive learning environment for students
- Comprehensive working knowledge of learning styles and how to incorporate visual and auditory learning opportunities into lesson planning/delivery would be a considerable asset in this role
- Establish good relationships, encourage good working practices and support and lead teachers in the phase group
To undertake the role of an Early Years Teacher, you must have the following:
- Must hold QTS/ EYTS
- Strong Early Years Foundation Stage curricular knowledge
- Experience working in Early Years or mainstream school nurseries
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying Primary School Teachers across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing, exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that takes pride in helping and nurturing our teachers, and a dedicated local consultant will always be on hand to support you through your journey with us.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and are proud to be REC audited. This ensures we are carrying out comprehensive checks in line with the REC Code of Professional Practice and are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Upon registration, Primary School Teachers will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer, and verification of eligibility to work in the UK.
Weekly pay is processed through PAYE. We offer high street, travel, gym membership and many other exclusive discounts, along with physical and emotional well-being services as standard with our pay portal.
Recommend a friend and receive a share of £200 of Amazon vouchers AND a chance to win a European holiday worth £1000! – If you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today!