Electoral Service Assistant needed in Haringey.
The hourly rate is £16.35ph PAYE
This is a temporary role
The reference number is: RQ1174289
The successful candidate will be working with the Senior Electoral Officer, to support, assist and help ensure the achievement of the aims and objectives of the Electoral Services Unit which are:
- The collection, provision, maintenance and update of the Electoral Register, as defined by Statute, stakeholder expectations and corporate standards
- The facilitation and maintenance of the franchise voting rights and products of the Borough’s 180,000 electors including Polling Station, Absent and Special category electors
- The organisation and administration of all elections and referenda in Haringey including Borough, Parliamentary, Greater London, European, and national and Local referenda as defined by Statute and Electoral Commission requirements
- The recruitment and training of teams of persons to engage in registration canvassing and Electoral activities,
- To provide help and support to customers as defined by electoral requirements and the “four values”
- To help maintain necessary post-election storage and data-protection activities in respect of elections.
Due to high volumes of CVs received, we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website