A fantastic position has become available for an Estate Agent Assistant Branch Manager to join this well-respected independent Estate Agency within their award winning office in Crystal Palace.
Estate Agent Assistant Branch Manager– Benefits
- A lucrative salary of circa £28k basic plus commission & £350p/m car allowance – £50k – £60k OTE
- Parking on site
- Company pension scheme
- Mileage / Car Allowance / Company car
- Amazing working environment
Estate Agent Assistant Branch Manager– Responsibilities
- Generating new and innovative ways to bring in new stock
- Conducting viewings, valuations
- Managing sales progression
- Training junior members of the team
- Driving the team to achieve induvial and team KPI’s and monthly performance targets
- Being at the forefront of striving for excellence in regards to service levels and customer satisfaction
- Assisting the Estate Agent Branch Manager with the day to day running of this busy office
The successful Estate Agent Assistant Branch Manager will have experience as an Estate Agent Valuer or Senior Sales Negotiator, you will have a proactive, can-do approach and be eager to take on further responsibility in order to grow your career with this exceptional agent.
Estate Agent Assistant Branch Manager– Experience Needed
- To be the Estate Agent Assistant Branch Manager you will need at least 4 years’ experience within the industry
- You will have strong communication skills with excellent interpersonal skills
- Natural sales ability is essential
- Excellent knowledge of the entire property sales process
- The ability to identify business opportunities and put them in to practise
- You will be well spoken and well presented
- You will be target driven
- You will have excellent organisational skills
This is a great opportunity for a passionate Estate Agent Assistant Branch Manager eager to join a fantastic brand.
Magnus James is a specialist recruiter for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.