An unmissable opportunity has become available for an Estate Agent Branch Manager to join a leading Estate Agent within their award winning office in Chester.
My clients are an established agency with solid foundations and are looking for a diligent Branch Manager who can help to drive the office forward.
Estate Agent Branch Manager – Benefits
- Generous basic salary of up to £30,000
- Bespoke commission structure dependent on the individual – OTE £40k – £50k.
- Genuine opportunity to make a big impact on the business
- Lovely working environment and well established team
Estate Agent Branch Manager– responsibilities
- Working within a team to achieve the branch revenue target
- Offer a first class service to customers to improve market share
- Chair daily morning meeting setting the days expectations in terms of individuals and as a branch
- Identify the client needs and match to the proposition to help win new business
- Hands on day to day management of branch operations
- Driving the team and leading from the front to be the best branch in the area
- Identifying opportunities to increase revenue streams through maximising opportunity
- Coaching, leading and mentoring your team both individually and together
- Being that point of contact who can privide knowledge, guidence and support on all things sales, lettings and property management
Estate Agent Branch Manager– Experience Needed
- An experienced Estate Agent Branch Manager of at least 2 years
- You will have strong communication skills with excellent interpersonal skills
- Natural leaderships and sales ability is essential
- The ability to identify business opportunities and put them in to practise
- You will be well spoken and well presented
- You will be target driven and a natural manager
- You will have excellent organisational skills
This is a great opportunity for a passionate Estate Agent Branch Manager eager to join a fantastic name in the Solihull market
Magnus James is a specialist recruiter for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.