A fantastic position has become available for an Estate Agent Sales Administrator to join a market leading property company within their award-winning office in Leeds. My clients have experienced phenomenal growth over the past 2.5 years and are looking for somebody who wants to join a young, dynamic company and join them on their next exciting phase of growth.
Estate Agent Sales Administrator – Benefits
- Excellent company benefits
- Monday – Friday only
- Circa £25k Basic salary
- £4k per annum bonus
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Lots of progression opportunities
- The successful Estate Agent Sales Administrator will have experience in a similar role and have excellent administrative skills.
The Estate Agent Sales Administrator will be responsible for:
- supporting the Sales team
- sending out terms of business
- conducting anti money laundering checks
- ordering photos
- creating brochures
- uploading property details to Rightmove and Zoopla
- Dealing with enquiries
- As an Estate Agent Sales Administrator, a natural ability to multi task, manage a broad workload and have meticulous attention to detail is essential.
Estate Agent Sales Administrator – Experience Needed
- Previous Estate Agent Sales Administrator experience is preferred
- You will have strong communication skills with excellent interpersonal skills
- Accurate typing and PC skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Ability to multi task and be highly organised
- This is a great opportunity for a Estate Agent Sales Administrator to be part of this well-known, established agent.
Magnus James is a specialist recruiter for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.