An unmissable opportunity has become available for an Estate Agent Sales Manager to join a leading Estate Agent in the Harrow area.
This role represents a brilliant opportunity for a valuer or existing Sales Manager to join a long established, family run independent agency who have built a reputation built on years of exceptional customer service. This successful candidate will be the main valuer in the office and will be responsible for one other junior negotiator.
Estate Agent Sales Manager – Benefits
- Generous basic salary of circa £28k basic plus commission – £45k – £50k OTE
- 10% on all sales, as well as additional listings commission.
- Genuine opportunity to make a big impact on the business
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Lovely working environment and well established team
Estate Agent Sales Manager– responsibilities
- Working within a team to achieve the branch revenue target
- Offer a first class service to customers to improve market share
- Chair daily morning meeting setting the days expectations in terms of individuals and as a branch
- Identify the client needs and match to the proposition to help win new business
- Hands on day to day management of branch operations
- Driving the team and leading from the front to be the best branch in the area
- Identifying opportunities to increase revenue streams through maximising opportunity
- Coaching, leading and mentoring your team both individually and together
- Being that point of contact who can privide knowledge, guidence and support on all things sales, lettings and property management
The Estate Agent Branch Manager will be an instrumental appointment for the office and as such a natural drive, passion and self starter attitude is needed coupled the ability to think outside of the box and generate new, innovative ideas to build business.
Estate Agent Sales Manager– Experience Needed
- An experienced Estate Agent valuer of at least 2 years
- Strong lettings legislation knowledge
- Experienced across all facets of a succesful estate agency business
- You will have strong communication skills with excellent interpersonal skills
- Natural leaderships and sales ability is essential
- The ability to identify business opportunities and put them in to practise
- You will be well spoken and well presented
- You will be target driven and a natural manager
- You will have excellent organisational skills
This is a great opportunity for a passionate Estate Agent Branch Manager eager to join a fantastic name in the Harrow market.
Magnus James is a specialist recruiter for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.