An excellent opportunity for a well presented, customer service driven Estate Agent Sales Negotiator to join a well-respected independent agent within their office in Edgbaston.
My client is a leading multi branch independent Estate Agency who have built a trusted, respected brand over the last few decades.
This is an exclusive role with a quality brand only to be found at Magnus James.
Estate Agent Sales Negotiator – Benefits
- An exceptional basic salary of up to £27,000 for the right person
- Commission on top of basic can expect to be another £8-10,000 on top of basic.
- Company pension scheme
- Parking on site
- 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays
Estate Agent Sales Negotiator – Duties and responsibilities
- Liaise on a day-to-day basis with customers and manage customer enquiries
- Book viewings using the company’s system
- Complete customer records and update records in the system
- Conduct viewings with clients and establish needs
- Encourage second viewings; offers etc where appropriate
- Enter customer viewing feedback on to the system
Estate Agent Sales Negotiator – Experience Needed
- Previous experience is advantageous.
- You will have strong communication skills with excellent interpersonal skills
- You will have solid IT skills
- You will be well spoken and well presented
- You will have a natural drive and ambition to succeed
- You will have excellent organisational skills and punctuality is of upmost importance
Magnus James is a specialist recruiter for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.