Hello Education are recruiting for a number of exam invigilators to work in schools we represent across Teesside. This is an ad-hoc role that may be suited for an individual that would enjoy working on a flexible basis. You will be expected to Invigilate during GCSE, A-Level & Mock examinations. You must be available in April/May for Mock Exams and May/July for GCSE/A-Levels.
This role can be on offered on a full time or a part time basis which will give you the opportunity to works as many hours or as little hours as you would like. Being an Exam Invigilator in examination season is a key role within schools. You will be working with the team of invigilators who will ensure that all exams that take place are at the highest standards and in a timely fashion.
All applicants must have or be willing to obtain a fully enhanced DBS on the update service.
- Ensure that students enter the examination hall in the correct manner.
- Make sure that students are seated in accordance to the seating plan
- Ensure that all students are issued with the correct examination paper and collected back in when completed
- Ensuring that all students abide by the rules of the examination hall and that they practice the correct exam conditions.
- Students are not talking or conferring
- There is no cheating taking place
- Assist students leaving the exam hall whilst exams are still taking place (toilet break etc)
If this is a role that may be of interest to you please apply with a CV in the first instance and one of the team will get in touch to go through your application further.
Previous experience in this role may be advantageous but not essential.
Hello Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people and we take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing, referencing checks and must hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check and must be registered on the Update Service. All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay