Are you a dynamic and passionate individual with a wealth of experience in teaching science? Step Teachers are currently working with an ‘outstanding’ Ofsted-rated school in Brent seeking a talented and seasoned Science Teacher to join their dedicated team.
Salary: Main Pay Scale
- Plan, prepare, and deliver engaging and effective science lessons
- Foster a positive and interactive learning environment
- Utilise innovative teaching methods to enhance student understanding
- Assess and evaluate student progress regularly
- Collaborate with colleagues to create a comprehensive science curriculum
- Provide support and guidance to students to help them achieve their academic potential
- Bachelor’s degree in Education or related field
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
- Proven experience as a Science Teacher
- Strong knowledge of the science curriculum
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The school is looking for an individual who brings not only expertise in the subject matter but also a passion for inspiring students to explore the wonders of science. If you are ready to contribute your seasoned skills to a vibrant educational community, Step Teachers invite you to apply.
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing; exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that will support and nurture your career at Step Teachers.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and are proud to be REC audited. This ensures we are carrying out comprehensive checks in line with the REC Code of Professional Practice and are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Upon registration, candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK.
Weekly pay is processed through PAYE. High street, travel, gym membership and many other exclusive discounts, along with physical and emotional wellbeing services as standard with our pay portal.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £200 of Amazon vouchers – If you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent, or supply work then get in touch with us today!