Gypsy and Traveller Health Inclusion Project Manager needed in East London Paying £24.53 per hr ref 1190345
Full time hours on a temporary basis
This role will involve:
- To lead on a holistic health and well-being service to address the wider determinants of health within the Gypsy and Traveller Communities
- Provide support in reducing health inequalities in the community
- Build up strategic links with and develop best practice guidelines with Primary Care Teams and health service providers to strengthen the capacity of frontline services to address and respond to Travellers’ health needs.
- Targeting individual Travellers and Traveller families to identify health needs of Travellers with the main focus being on Traveller Sites
- Access and share information on health and the Health Services for the Traveller Community
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared