Are you a compassionate and dedicated Health and Social Care Teacher seeking a fulfilling long-term opportunity in the vibrant Peterborough Area? Step Teachers are excited to present an exceptional role for a Long-term Supply Health and Social Care Teacher role to join a school that values empathy, well-being, and the holistic development of its students. This position offers the opportunity to be part of an inspiring educational community.
As an outstanding Health and Social Care Teacher you will:
- Conduct interactive lessons for students
- Develop curriculum and course materials that align with industry standards
- Provide guidance and support to students, fostering a positive learning environment
- Stay current with industry trends, sharing insights with students
What We’re Looking For in a Health and Social Care Teacher:
- A deep understanding of Health and Social Care practices and principles
- Teaching experience as a Health and Social Care Teacher
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to make complex topics accessible
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive and diverse learning environment
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and South West, we have and continue to build long-standing; exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that will support and nurture your career at Step Teachers.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and are proud to be REC audited. This ensures we are carrying out comprehensive checks in line with the REC Code of Professional Practice and are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Upon registration, candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK.
Weekly pay is processed through PAYE. High street, travel, gym membership and many other exclusive discounts, along with physical and emotional wellbeing services as standard with our pay portal.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £200 of Amazon vouchers – If you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today!
In addition, you can also win a holiday worth up £1000!