Step Teachers are looking for a HLTA (Level 3 equivalent) in Cambridgeshire who desires flexible employment while remaining committed to making a positive impact in the lives of young individuals!
I am pleased to present a long-term HLTA role to work every Tuesday afternoon (this is flexible to work another afternoon) and all day Wednesday. The position will require you to look after groups of children and cover classes across Reception and Year 1 starting ASAP and running until the end of the school year. No planning is required.
- Upkeep a tidy and organised classroom with accessible resources where needed
- Work effectively with other members of staff in the classroom and throughout the school
- Ability to support students and encourage their progression
- Willingness to comply with the schools’ policies and implement them effectively
- Recent experience working as a HLTA in a Primary school is essential
- A good knowledge of the Reception and KS1 curriculum
- A recognised HLTA qualification and relevant experience at this level for an HLTA role
- Applicants with a Level 2/3 certificate will also be considered
Why Step Teachers?
- Our 3 core values. Honesty, hard work and professionalism.
- Over 20 years in supply HLTAs across East Anglia, North London, Hertfordshire and Plymouth.
- Long-standing relationships with Primary, Secondary and SEN Schools.
- We pay through PAYE weekly!
Step Teachers is an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and is proud to be REC audited. This ensures we are carrying out comprehensive checks in line with the REC Code of Professional Practice and are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Upon registration, candidates will be subject to various checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer, and verification of eligibility to work in the UK.
We offer high street, travel, gym membership and many other exclusive discounts, along with physical and emotional well-being services as standard with our pay portal. Recommend a friend and receive a share of £200 of Amazon vouchers AND a chance to win a European holiday worth £1000! – If you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today!