Lift Service call out Engineer
Salary: Up to £44K plus Standby, Night call and overtime
Are You a Lift service call out engineer looking for a new opportunity in the industry?
If the answer is Yes, I want to speak to you today.
We are a well-known and established Lift Service, Installation and Repair company based in London. Due to our ever-growing lift service portfolio, we are looking for a Lift Service call out Engineer in London area.
- Management of your own lift service route in London Area: Kent, Essex, East London
- Overseeing a lift engineer’s mate to ensure works are carried out correctly
- Being part of the night call rota which is 1 in 3 days
- Attend lift breakdowns and undertake planned servicing and maintenance work
- Providing Service and PPM work at customer sites
- Provide technical support and advice to customers and maximise the first time fix rate
- Maintain a professional image at all times as you’re a company ambassador on site
- Travelling throughout the coverage area
- NVQ Level 3 qualified in Lift Engineering
- Previous experience within a Lift Service / Maintenance Engineer position
- Relevant qualifications for the position e.g. J Modules
- Proficient with fault finding, diagnosis and repair on either / both Passenger and Goods lifts
- Self-motivated, reliable and organised
- Full UK driving licence and prepared to travel with the role
- You will need to participate in the call out rota
- Route is based in London and surrounding areas
To discuss this role further or any other lift opportunities please contact me on 07949 074423 or firstname.lastname@example.org