Step Teachers are working with a “Good” Ofsted-rated primary school in Enfield to find a Lunchtime Assistant to support a student in need of some additional support to eat their lunch and enjoy their leisure time. This is a school with an ambitious leadership team that provide support and development for their staff, and where pupils get on well and enjoy their learning. The role would be Monday to Friday, from 11.30am to 1.30pm.
Lunchtime Assistant – Role:
- Helping a student during their lunch break.
- Supporting the development of children’s language and communication skills.
- Encouraging positive behaviour and providing pastoral support when required.
- Providing feedback to parents and carers on children’s progress and achievements.
Lunchtime Assistant – Requirements:
- Minimum Level 2/3 Teaching Assistant qualification or equivalent.
- Previous experience working as a Lunchtime Assistant in a Primary School.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying Lunchtime Assistants across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing, exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that takes pride in helping and nurturing our teachers, and a dedicated local consultant will always be on hand to support you through your journey with us.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and are proud to be REC audited. This ensures we are carrying out comprehensive checks in line with the REC Code of Professional Practice and are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Upon registration, our Lunchtime Assistants will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer, and verification of eligibility to work in the UK.
Weekly pay is processed through PAYE. We offer high street, travel, gym membership and many other exclusive discounts, along with physical and emotional well-being services as standard with our pay portal.
Recommend a friend and receive a share of £200 of Amazon vouchers AND a chance to win a European holiday worth £1000! – If you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today!