Career Opportunity: MFL Teacher Needed for Vibrant Academy in Breckland District
Are you an outstanding MFL Teacher? Do you thrive in a dynamic educational environment where innovation meets tradition? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
We are currently seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic MFL Teacher to join an academy located in the picturesque Breckland District between Dereham and Downham Market.
The school is a “Good” Ofsted-rated school whose students feel safe and happy in the school. The pupils arrive promptly and attend well. The teachers have high expectations of the students regarding how they behave and expect the students to work hard. Leaders have designed an ambitious curriculum and lessons are taught well.
Key Responsibilities of a MFL Teacher:
- Plan and deliver engaging MFL lessons tailored to students’ diverse learning needs and abilities.
- Foster a stimulating learning environment that encourages curiosity, critical thinking, and cultural appreciation.
- Assess student progress regularly and provide constructive feedback to support continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop innovative teaching strategies
- Cultivate positive relationships with students, parents, and stakeholders to foster a supportive educational community.
Requirements for a MFL Teacher:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Proven experience teaching MFL in UK based school
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Passion for languages, cultural exchange, and promoting global citizenship.
- Commitment to creating an inclusive and supportive learning environment for all students.
Why Step Teachers?
- Our core values:Honesty, hard work, and professionalism
- Over 20 years of supplying MFL Teachers across East Anglia, North London, Hertfordshire, and Plymouth
- Long-standing relationships with Primary, Secondary, and SEN Schools
- Weekly PAYE payments
Step Teachers is an agency approved by the Crown Commercial Service and is REC audited, ensuring comprehensive checks in line with the REC Code of Professional Practice. We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Upon registration, candidates undergo various checks, including an enhanced DBS check, full references (including the most recent employer), and verification of eligibility to work in the UK.
We offer high street, travel, gym membership, and exclusive discounts, along with standard physical and emotional well-being services through our pay portal. Recommend a friend and receive a share of £200 of Amazon vouchers and a chance to win a European holiday worth £1000! If you know someone looking for temporary, permanent, or supply work, get in touch with us to