- Music Teacher
- Unqualified or Qualified Music
- Immediate start
- Up to KS3 Teaching
- Good rates of pay
This mixed secondary school are looking for a creative, enthusiastic and dedicated Music teacher to deliver the Music curriculum across KS3. You will be working alongside another music teacher at the school and will work closely to ensure you are delivering positive outcomes for all pupils.
The school are looking for a qualified or unqualified teacher Music specialist who has knowledge and experience of teaching Music to secondary aged students. You should have a flexible and creative approach with good planning, assessment skills.
Your role will include:
- Daily music teaching across KS3.
- Setting up and leading school events / musical performances.
- Work closely with other departments to strengthen arts offerings.
- A commitment to the safeguarding of all the school’s students and an understanding of the arrangements and procedures required to achieve effective safeguarding.
We have a policy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Philosophy Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.