Do you have UK QTS?
Are you a Music specialist?
Do you have experience of teaching children with special needs?
- Based in South Tyneside
- Students are aged from 3 to 16 years old
- Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
- Children who attend this school have a variety of special needs including ASD, MLD, PMLD and SEMH
- Full time Music teacher
- Teaching across KS3 and KS4
- Will be responsible for a tutor group
- Teaching classes of children with various special needs
- Will have QTS
- Will be a Music specialist
- Will have experience of planning a broad and exciting curriculum
- NQT’s/ECT’s are welcome to apply
- Have previous experience of teaching children with special needs
- Will have a resilient character and be able to build strong rapport with your students
- A great rate of pay
- Join a lovely team of staff
- The opportunity to choose when you want to work or take holidays
- A dedicated team of SEND consultants with years of experience and knowledge of the industry
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please contact us now.
- Refer a friend once registered and you will receive £100 cash reward once your referral has worked for us for 10 days!
Do you know of an individual who applied unsuccessfully to a long-term teacher/teaching assistant job who you believe would be suitable for full time job roles? Or that is currently working for another agency that may be interested in discussing the positions further? In return for every agency worker who refers someone will receive a £100 cash reward when a referral has worked for us for 10 days and a further £100 cash reward after another 10 days!