.NET Developer | up to £45,000 | On-site London
Pearson Carter are currently working with an aerospace company who are specialists in aviation asset management. This is an extremely exciting company to work at right now as they are undergoing a huge growth period and are in talks with some of the biggest airline companies in the world.
- To develop new, and maintain existing, application features and functionalities
- To build integrations for third party applications
- To write code that is secure, reusable and solves a problem
- To implement solutions for scale, complexity, security and fault tolerance
- To communicate effectively with non-technical business owners
- Should have at least 3 years’ worth of commercial experience
- Should have strong working knowledge of C# and .NET Core
- Should have expertise in Windows Desktop Applications’ design & development using XAML and WPF
- Should have familiarity with TDD & automated software testing
- Should have experience with Rest API
They offer an excellent salary package: £45,000 + additional bonuses and benefits including a fantastic long-term progression path
The client is based in London and they are looking for someone to be in office full time.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Technology, Web, Mobile and Software Development Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe – www.pearsoncarter.com