Hello Education are supporting a local Primary School who are urgently needing personal care assistants to work with there children.
Your role will be to provide personal care of the children this will include feeding and changing.
We are looking for the following qualities in applicants:
· Have experience of working with children with additional needs but not essential
· Friendly, positive and pro-active attitude
· Passion for education
· Ability to use initiative
· Team player
· Good organisational skills
· Excellent communication skills
As a Personal Care Assistant your roles and responsibilities include:
· Feeding and changing pupils.
· Aiding pupils in their learning as effectively as possible
· Providing feedback on learning and development to the teacher
· Creating and maintaining an orderly and supportive learning environment
Hello Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.