A truly exceptional, one-off opportunity for a tenacious sales person, ideally with some property experience to join a rapidly growing property investment business within their office in Chester. My clients are going through an exciting period of growth and are keen to add a tenacious, driven property investment sales person to their team.
Property Investment Sales Consultant Benefits:
- £30k – £45k basic salary depending on level and experience.
- £100k – £150k OTE Y1, £150k + Y2 onwards.
- Company pension scheme
- Parking on site / Parking permit
- Loads of team socials
- Progression opportunities
- Private medical insurance
- Free travel
- Gym membership
- Wellness programme
- Fun working environment
- Clear progression structure
- Bespoke employee benefits package
- Cycle to work scheme
The successful candidate will be dealing with both national and international clients, advising them with a heavy focus on UK residential markets. As such, the ability to rapport build, wear multiple hats and be able to adapt your approach dependent on clientele is essential.
Property Investment Sales Consultant – Duties and responsibilities
- Engaging with potential clients, understanding their requirements.
- Responding to customer enquiries and providing comprehensive feedback.
- Negotiating deals and closing clients.
- Booking and attending virtual meetings.
- Assist with training programmes.
- Managing a client pipeline and subsequent relationships.
Property Investment Consultant – Experience Needed
- 3 + years sales experience.
- Proven track record of being a high level performer.
- Property industry knowledge and interest in global financial markets.
- Ambitious and driven.
- Good level of proficiency in Microsoft packages.
- Competitive with the ability to thrive in a team environment.
- Confident and clear communicator.
This is a great opportunity for a passionate candidate to take the ultimate step in their property career.