A fantastic opportunity for an organised and diligent Property Manager to join a well established property management and service accommodation company at their Hammersmith head office.
This is an exciting opportunity for a self sufficient property manager who wants to work for an award winning forward thinking company. This is a unique property management role where you will oversee a portfolio of residential lets along with a small serviced accommodation portfolio.
Property Manager – Benefits
- Team lunches.
- Lovely working environment and team.
- Basic salary of £38-£42 DOE
- Employee benefits including discounted hotel stays
Property Manager – Duties
- Managing scheduled repairs and reactive maintenance.
- Doing mid term inspections.
- Organising and conducting check outs and inventories
- Organising contractors, gaining quotations, issuing works orders and obtaining invoices
- Ensuring property compliance such as EICR’s, gas safety and EPC certifications
- Dealing with deposit disputes.
- Organising tenancy paperwork.
- Issue section notices
- Liaising with maintenance team
- General office management
Property Manager – Experience Needed:
- Previous lettings/ property management experience is essential.
- Professional written and verbal communication
- Excellent IT knowledge with experience of using Microsoft Office packages
- Knowledge of up to date lettings legislation and processes
- ARLA qualification desirable but not requires
This is a great opportunity for a Property Manager eager to join an exceptional boutique brand.
Magnus James is a specialist recruiter for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.