Position Available: PSHE Teacher
Location: Great Yarmouth
Start Date: February 2024
Are you passionate about educating the next generation on essential life skills? A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a dedicated PSHE Teacher to join an educational institution in Great Yarmouth.
About the Role: As a PSHE Teacher, you will play a pivotal role in delivering engaging and informative lessons on Personal, Social, Health, and Economic education. Your responsibilities will include developing and delivering a comprehensive PSHE curriculum, fostering a positive and inclusive learning environment, and providing guidance and support to students as they navigate critical topics related to well-being, relationships, and decision-making.
As an outstanding PSHE Teacher, you will:
- Plan and deliver effective PSHE lessons that meet the diverse needs of students.
- Create a supportive and inclusive classroom environment where students feel comfortable discussing sensitive topics.
- Implement a variety of teaching strategies to engage students and promote active participation.
- Assess student progress and provide constructive feedback to support their development.
- Collaborate with colleagues and stakeholders to enhance the overall PSHE program and promote holistic student well-being.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent teaching qualification.
- Specialization or significant experience as a PSHE Teacher
- Strong knowledge of relevant curriculum frameworks and educational standards.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively manage classroom dynamics and facilitate meaningful discussions.
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing; exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that will support and nurture your career at Step Teachers.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and are proud to be REC audited. This ensures we are carrying out comprehensive checks in line with the REC Code of Professional Practice and are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Upon registration, candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK.
Weekly pay is processed through PAYE. High street, travel, gym membership and many other exclusive discounts, along with physical and emotional wellbeing services as standard with our pay portal.
Recommend a friend and both you and the person you recommend receive £100 each in Amazon vouchers and a chance to win a holiday worth up to £1000 – If you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today!