Are you a Quality Engineer looking for a new opportunity heading in the New Year? This Quality Engineer Role involves the management of investigations on products returned by customers for repair, products that have failed during internal manufacturing processes, and assisting with necessary mechanical inspections. This is an essential and progressive role; ensuring that our client’s products meet the highest possible standards of quality, reliability, and safety.
” 25 Days Holiday and Bank Holidays.
” Generous Pension Scheme.
” Life Assurance Package.
” Access to Private Health Cover.
The Quality Engineer (Manufacturing/ Engineering) Responsibilities:
- Conducting visual inspections on unit strip downs to assess overhauls.
- Detecting and verifying mechanical and electrical issues.
- Creating repair and overhaul instructions that meet EASA Part 145 requirements.
- Inspect all company products mechanically using hand-measuring tools and CMM equipment.
- Administration of all investigation documentation ensuring traceability is always retained for Quality purposes.
To Qualify for the Quality Engineer (Manufacturing/ Engineering), your skillset would include:
- Electrical Testing Experience.
- Having the ability to read Engineering Drawings.
- Possessing the ability to accurately measure using micrometers and verniers.
- Effective presentation and strong communication skills to customers and colleagues.
- Being able to adopt a flexible approach.
- Having a driven and self-motivated character.
*Also known by: QA Engineer, Quality Assurance Engineer, QC Engineer, Quality Control Engineer, Quality Investigation Engineer
If you are interested in this Quality Engineer opportunity, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with Jemma Bradshaw at Orion.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately, we are not able to respond to every application personally, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful. To see our other available vacancies please visit our website.