Working hours: Monday to Friday 08:30 – 17:00
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Receptionist to join them on a full time, permanent basis at their office in Daventry. You will be joining a well-established business within the manufacturing industry.
As a new receptionist, on a daily basis you will:
- Play a pivotal role within the company, ensuring that guests and visitors are welcomed when visiting the office.
- You will direct phone calls to the relevant departments ensuring that outstanding customer service levels are always maintained.
- You will carry out a variety of administration tasks, supporting other departments as and when required.
- You will assist with the day to day running and maintenance of the building and meeting rooms.
As a receptionist, you will benefit from the following:
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Life Assurance
- Incapacity benefit.
- Private Medical Insurance
We are looking for the below qualities in the new receptionist:
- Warm and Friendly Personality with great attention to detail.
- Previous experience in a customer facing role.
- Good PC Skills including Microsoft Office.
- Great attention to detail.
If you feel like you could be the Receptionist that we are looking for, please click apply now.