We are recruiting for passionate, hard working Rehabilitation Assistants to work with individuals who suffer from Brain injuries to function as independently as possible using a neurobehavioral approach. Working with 1 Stop Healthcare;
The role will involve supporting individuals:
- Cognitive problems including thinking, memory, problem solving, learning, awareness and perception
- Physical impairments that affect mobility, posture or dexterity
- Physical and verbal aggression
- Communication difficulties
- Challenging behavior
Working with 1 stop healthcare you will have access to our work app which shows you all available shifts and your booked shifts, we work alongside your availability to suit the days/nights you can work.
- Flexible shifts weekends and weekdays, day and night shifts available.
- Great benefits are also available through our app which give you money off certain food/petrol stores, doctor on call, mental health advice, financial advice and much more.
- Specialist trainings provided free of charge.
- Temp to Perm positions available in certain location.
Desirable qualities to be part of our team;
* Honest and trustworthy
* Committed and passionate
If you uphold the skills required to become a Rehabilitation Assistant and support worker, then please contact us on 01206 616171 to discuss this exciting opportunity further.
Job Type: Temporary contract
Salary: £10.42-£14.00 per hour