We are at MedMatch are delighted to announce a well-organized GP practice north of Basingstoke with a list size of 20,000. It is a training practice welcoming newly qualified GPs as well as experienced GPs.
Leveraging cutting edge facilities with an extensive support team to provide the best possible care with unique opportunities for career progression.
- £10,500 – £11,750 per session depending on Experience
- 3 Partners and 8 Salaried GPs on site
- Supportive environment – 4 ANP, 3PN , 1 phlebotomist and 2 HCA
- Paramedics cover home visits
- Training practice – support for newly qualified
- 8-10 clinical sessions per week
- 14 morning appointment 14 afternoon appointments
- Minor surgery is done on site
- Diabetes or mental health experience is a plus
- Emis Web and docman
- Excellent work / Life balance with weekly clinical meetings
- Full admin and secretary taking care of scanning documents
- Paid week leave for training
- Free tea and coffee and annual Christmas party
- NHS pension
- Indemnity Covered
You must be a Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, Experience of working in a primary Care Environments, committed in patient care and also be included on NHS performers list.
If you wish to find out more, please click the ‘Apply’ button. Your application will be sent over to the team and the consultant working in that area will contact you to discuss the specific vacancy.
Should you be considering Salaried GP or Partnership roles in other areas, we work Nationwide with various opportunities you will not find anywhere online, please call Arda on 02034321891 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details!
MedMatch Medical are the UK’s leading specialists in long-term, sustainable medical recruitment. Our mission is to play a hands-on and proactive role in the improvement of our Nation’s healthcare system: a genuine and lasting improvement that will see our clients and candidates achieve the best possible respective outcomes.
We specialise in Primary Care recruitment at both NHS and Private clinics, as we believe what reinforces happiness at work is the team spirit and attitudes of the people you work with as well as route to further career progression!
We are currently working with a range of practices and surgeries nationwide seeking Salaried GP’s which can offer bespoke and tailored packages depending on what you’re looking for!