Are you a qualified teacher looking for a new role?
Do you have experience teaching a secondary curriculum?
Are you interested in teaching children with special educational needs?
- Based in South Tyneside
- Students are aged from 3 to 16 years old
- Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
- Children who attend this school have a variety of special needs including ASD, MLD, PMLD and SEMH
- Working Monday to Friday
- General cover across various secondary subjects
- Teaching a varying secondary curriculum
- Teaching children with a variety of special needs
- Do you have QTS?
- Are you comfortable teaching a variety of subjects
- Do you have experience of teaching a differentiating curriculum
- Are you interested in or do you have experience teaching children with special needs
- A great rate of pay
- Join a lovely team of staff
- The opportunity to choose when you want to work or take holidays
- A dedicated team of SEND consultants with years of experience and knowledge of the industry
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please contact us now. To find out more please contact Aimee from Hello Education on 0191 691 5007 or email email@example.com
- Refer a friend once registered and you will receive £100 cash reward once your referral has worked for us for 10 days!
Do you know of an individual who applied unsuccessfully to a long-term teacher/teaching assistant job who you believe would be suitable for full time job roles? Or that is currently working for another agency that may be interested in discussing the positions further? In return for every agency worker who refers someone will receive a £100 cash reward when a referral has worked for us for 10 days and a further £100 cash reward after another 10 days!