An accountancy firm in Derby are seeking to hire someone with experience gained from working in practice, for a job role at their excellent offices. This is a friendly firm with a good reputation, flexible working hours, excellent office facilities (double screens etc) and parking available on site, able to hire anywhere from Semi-Senior Accountant to Senior Accountant / Supervisor.
**A PARTNER HAS CONFIRMED THAT THIS ROLE CAN BE HIRED ANYWHERE BETWEEN SEMI-SENIOR LEVEL THROUGH TO A SENIOR ACCOUNTANT / SUPERVISOR LEVEL**
The salary offered will be based on the Partners’ assessment of experience and qualification level. The work will be a general practice position with much focus on accounts and tax, potentially including reviewing work (if you are more experienced) including VAT returns.
AAT, active ACCA / ACA studiers, Qualified or qualified by your experience is suitable and any experience of SAGE, Xero or Quickbooks would be useful, but the systems can of course be taught.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Accounts preparation
- Preparation of corporation tax computations, Income tax computations and preparation of VAT returns.
- Production of quarterly or monthly management accounts for a portfolio of clients.
- Deal with day to day queries from clients
Key employment benefits here include:
- Flexible working hours, shorter working week than most employers
- Study support
- Free parking for all employees
- Modern offices and systems with a friendly and professional team
- Up to date IT systems using well known accountancy packages
Salary will of course depend upon experience and qualification.
You will be joining a long established and respected practice who has high standards and a strong reputation in the market.