emote Senior Software Engineer £70k
Pearson Carter are currently working with a gamified platform whose main incentive is to make learning cyber security fun and accessible for all. They have registered over 2.5 million users and have plans for more exponential growth going into the new year. They are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join their engineering team to maintain their technical stack and product. You will be leading a team of passionate engineers and will be instrumental in shaping the direction of the engineering team and the success of their company.
- Occupying a Lead, a team of high performing software engineers.
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture.
- Accountable for the delivery of reliable, scalable, secure code within the production environment that adheres to their coding standards and quality expectations.
- Define engineering, technical and team strategy, including onboarding of new hires, defining objectives, training programs, personal development matrix, and identification of skills gaps.
- Support, coach, and develop engineers in their careers through regular 1:1s and continuous feedback.
- Lead on communication with stakeholders from other teams, creating focus space for engineers to do their best work.
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies.
- Proven experience as a Senior Software Engineer.
- Proficient in Node.js, React.js and AWS.
- Rich experience in driving, executing, and delivering high quality technical solutions.
- Previous experience as a senior software engineering/tech lead.
- Comfort operating with ambiguous problem areas with a high degree of autonomy.
- Communicate clearly and effectively, both in writing and verbally.
- Understand what qualities make a high-performing team of engineers and has the ability to impact the team towards them.
- Passionate about mentoring and coaching other engineers to help advance their goals and careers.
Salary + Benefits
They offer an excellent salary of up to £70,000 and includes benefits such as:
- 100% Remote
- Flexi Time
- Personal Development – £2,500 training budget to acquire certifications, and more.
- Company Retreat – an annual company retreat, fully paid for by the company!
The company has an office based in London where you would be expected on-site once a week.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on email@example.com or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Technology, Web, Mobile and Software Development Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe – www.pearsoncarter.com.