Senior Sales Executive
£45,000 – £50,000 + OTE in excess of £100K+
Remote – must be able to attend meetings at Leicester HQ
My client is a global promotional products and merchandise business who due to phenomenal business growth is looking for an experienced Senior Sales Executive to join them on a full-time permanent basis.
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a fast pace, buoyant business who continue to dominate the promo industry year on year.
The right candidate will be an ambitious sales professional who has the ability to handle the sales process from initial contact through to tender processes as well as initial project management.
- As a Senior Sales Executive, you will be responsible for the end to end sales process.
- Generate and manage a strong new business pipeline across the UK.
- Collaborate and contribute to the development of the sales strategy.
- Position the company as the provider of choice with key national targets by creating tailored proposals.
- Prepare proposals and tender documents for new business sales opportunities ensuring that each proposal highlights an understanding of the customer needs whilst delivering a compelling reason for change.
- Produce and deliver engaging presentations and manage the full sales process to conclusion.
- Proactively network and build relationships with external groups within key growth markets
- Research and identify new business opportunities – including, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products, and services – or new ways of reaching existing markets.
- Develop products & service knowledge to deliver an effective & positive customer impact.
- Work in collaboration with the Head of Sales to develop and present promotional activities (e.g. Market communications, use of platforms like Linkedin)
- Maintain and develop external networking activities including industry bodies.
- Identify, monitor and act upon trends and changes in market with regards to legislation and regulation and their impact on prospective customers.
- Grow business volumes by building relationships with key customer targets.
- Analyse key sales data to present an insight to forecasts and analysis.
- As a senior sales executive you will ideally have a minimum 5 years proven track record in business development
- Confident communicator with multiple internal/external stakeholders.
- Tendering with major organisations.
- Experience of selling into companies requiring multi site delivery.
- Highly organised with effective time planning to meet the highest levels of customer service delivery.
- Commercially astute with a strong business focus and acumen.
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills able to operate at customer’s Director level.
- Experience in territory planning and managing key accounts with proven results.
- Strong work ethic coupled with a hunter mentality.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal .
Interested in becoming the new Senior Sales Executive? Please click ‘apply’ today!