Orion are proud to be working with this leading manufacturing organisation as they We have an exciting opportunity for a Service Engineer with a leading client in Dorking as they continue to grow. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who understands how to calibrate equipment and is looking for a new challenge. This role is predominately site based, with 20% travel to client sites and the opportunity for international travel.
Key Responsibilities for Service Engineer:
- Testing and calibrating a range of service equipment used in engineering and manufacturing processes.
- Conducting occasional site visits in the South to ensure optimal performance and client satisfaction.
- Working primarily from our state-of-the-art facility in Dorking, where you’ll be at the heart of cutting-edge calibration processes.
Requirements for Service Engineer:
- Strong background in electro-mechanical equipment, with experience in calibrating equipment.
- Detail-oriented mindset to ensure the accuracy and precision of work.
- Excellent communication skills for client interactions during occasional site visits.
Benefits for Service Engineer:
- Competitive salary of up to £40,000.
- 20 days of annual leave, plus bank holidays.
- Enjoy an early finish every Friday.
- Flexible working hours to accommodate your work-life balance.
- Opportunities to travel to international clients in the future.
If you have a passion for precision, a keen eye for detail, apply now to join our team in Dorking! Elevate your career with a company that values your expertise and offers a supportive and innovative work environment.
If you have the relevant experience , hit APPLY NOW! Or call Emily Fowler on 0118 923 9227 to find out more.
Thank you for your application. Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to respond to every application personally, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful. To see our other available vacancies please visit our website.