At Orion, we are proud to partner with a company that is really making a difference. They pride themselves in offering a great service and supplying amazing products. They are looking for a Service Engineer with an electronic/electrical background who would like to use and develop their skills. They are open to providing the necessary training and developing the right person’s skill set.
Salary – £26,000 – £35,000p/a
Day shifts – 8:30am – 4:30pm
Location – On-site in Camberley (majority of days are field service)
Job Type – Permanent
Responsibilities of the Service Engineer
- Commissioning of new analysers and systems at start-up.
- Regular routine maintenance of equipment for customers with planned maintenance contracts.
- Training of customers in the use and maintenance of equipment.
- Repair and calibration of equipment in-house that has been returned to base by customers.
- To install new analysers and systems on customer sites.
- To carry out maintenance and repairs on analysers and systems returned by customers.
Qualifications/Experience of the Service Engineer
- Ideally from an electrical/electronic service background
- comfortable with field service work and staying away
If you would like to know more about the role please call Charlie at Orion or press APPLY NOW!!