This is an excellent opportunity for a Shift Manager to join a market-leading food manufacturer in the West Midlands.
Role: Shift Manager.
Location: West Midlands, Birmingham,
Salary: c£46k – £48k + benefits
Shift Manager – The Candidate:
- Must have previous experience in a Shift Manager or Days based Production / Manufacturing role in a manufacturing environment – Food or FMCG.
- Will ideally be degree qualified in food sciences, engineering, or technical discipline.
- Able to demonstrate strong leadership skills and coaching skills – be passionate about people and their development.
- Must be experienced in continuous improvement and able to create an environment where team members consistently push for improved team performance and productivity.
- Will ideally have exposure to lean manufacturing tools and techniques such as 5S, TPM, Kaizen, etc.
Shift Manager – The Role:
- To lead a multi-disciplined shift team on a 24-hour, 7 day a week operation in the manufacture of food products.
- To ensure the factory meets its KPI targets around Safety, Performance / Efficiencies, Waste, etc.
- Maintain a safe working environment with focus on zero accidents.
- Coach employees to fulfil and exceed the requirements of the job.
- Ensure ongoing smooth operations of Factory through effective employee engagement and industrial relations management.
- Lead continuous improvement teams to drive forward changes in plant/process/products to improve on all KPI’s.
- My client is a multi-site market-leading manufacturer of food products.
- The company are keen to develop employees and provide career development opportunities.
If you are interested in hearing more about this fantastic career opportunity, then please send a copy of your CV quoting ref HM/15963 in the subject field to email@example.com or call Hannah on 0161 832 7463.