A lovely Primary School located in Islington are looking for a Nursery Teaching Assistant to provide support to children in their term-time nursery.
You will have experience supporting children in Early Years Foundation as well as experience delivering Phonics. You will be joining an amazing Primary school that has strong EYFS Lead and provide CPD for their Staf. Members.
- Nursery Teaching Assistant
- £82 to £100 per day dependent on experience/qualifications
Details about the school:
- ‘Good’ Ofsted
- 2-form entry
- Located in Islington
- Easily accessible due to good transport links
The successful Special Needs Teaching Assistant will:
- Have at least 2-3 months’ worth of experience working with children
- A passion for EYFS
- Team player
- Ability to provide one-to-one and group support
Perks of working through UCM:
- Holiday pay and pension
- Continual support from our team of experienced and caring consultants
If this sounds like you, please send in your CV.
UCM Education specialises in placing teachers and support staff in schools and nurseries throughout the UK. We are an Equal Opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. Please note, due to the number of applications we receive for job posts, we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants.