A Special Needs Teaching Assistant is required to provide assistance in a Reception class at an outstanding Primary school in Westminster. Your responsibility will comprise collaborating with another support staff member to assist two students who have autism. The students struggle with communicating and would benefit from communication methods such as PECs. Experience is not essential, but a strong desire to learn is. The successful candidate will be trained and mentored by the school to pursue a rewarding career in special education.
- Special Needs Teaching Assistant
- The school welcomes graduates and experienced TAs
- Full-time and long-term
- £82 to £100 per day, dependent on experience and qualifications
Details about the school:
- Rated ‘Outstanding’ in consecutive Ofsted reports
- Strong and supportive SLT and teaching staff to provide guidanc and support
- Two-form entry
- Located in Westminster
The successful Special Needs Teaching Assistant will have:
- A minimum of three months of experience working with children
Perks of working through UCM:
- Holiday and pension offered to our agency staff
- Training provided
- Salary review after 12 weeks for our agency staff
- Continual support from our team of experienced and caring consultants
If this sounds like you, please send in your CV.
UCM Education specialises in placing teachers and support staff in schools and nurseries throughout the UK. We are an Equal Opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. Please note, due to the number of applications we receive for job posts, we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants.