A lovely forward-thinking Primary School in Ealing is recruiting for a Special Needs Teaching Assistant.
Your role will be to provide one-on-one support to a child in YR1 who has autism. Your responsibility will be to provide assistance to the learner in class. Because the student’s needs are not significant, you will provide a combination of one-on-one and general classroom support.
- Special Needs Teaching Assistant
- The school welcomes graduates and experienced TAs
- Full-time and long-term
- £82 to £100 per day, dependent on experience and qualifications
Details about the school:
- Good Ofsted
- Strong and supportive SLT and teaching staff for guidance and support
- Two-form entry
- Located in Ealing
The successful Special Needs Teaching Assistant will have:
- A minimum of three months of experience working with children
Perks of working through UCM:
- Holiday and pension
- Training provided
- Continual support from our team of experienced and caring consultants
If this sounds like you, please apply.
UCM Education specialises in placing teachers and support staff in schools and nurseries throughout the UK. We are an Equal Opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. Please note, due to the number of applications we receive for job posts, we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants.