A Primary School in a lovely area of Kensington and Chelsea is looking for a dedicated SEN Teaching Assistant.
Your role will be providing one-on-one support to a child in reception who has autism. The student will require comprehensive support, notably in speech, language, and social skills. The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of the EYFS and a great interest in SEND.
- Special Needs Teaching Assistant
- The school welcomes graduates and experienced TAs
- Full-time and long-term
- £82 to £100 per day, dependent on experience and qualifications
Details about the school:
- Good Ofsted reports
- Strong and supportive SLT
- Located in K&C
The successful Special Needs Teaching Assistant will have:
- A minimum of three months of experience working with children
Perks of working through UCM:
- Holiday pay and pension
- Training provided
- Continual support from our team of experienced and caring consultants
If this sounds like you, please send in your CV.
UCM Education specialises in placing teachers and support staff in schools and nurseries throughout the UK. We are an Equal Opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. Please note, due to the number of applications we receive for job posts, we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants.